With nearly 2 decades of Military experience, Shaun is a former US Army Officer (Major, Retired) with 9 years of Civil Affairs experience (US Army Special Operations Command).
• Combat Veteran with x3 tours in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom)
• Proven leadership as an Infantry Platoon Leader, HHD Executive Officer and Company Commander in multiple Conventional and Special Operations units (x4 Commands total)
• Operational duty in North Africa (OEF-TS) and the Republic of Korea
• Extensive weapons handling includes both small arms (M9, M16A2, M4) and crew-served (M60, M240, M2) weapons
• Skilled in designing and coordinating training as a former Company Operations Chief and USASOC Small Group Instructor (Civil Affairs Qualification Course)
• Ranger Qualified Paratrooper and US Army Jumpmaster with over 50 static line jumps
• Additional training also includes Survival Evasion Resistance Escape (S.E.R.E), the Civil Affairs Qualification Course (IOBC), Bradley Leaders Course (BLC) and USASOC's Small Group Instructor Training Course
Visit the CONNECT page to book Shaun as advisor on your next film or television project.